Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.
At last, a National Vitamin B12 Injection Service!
Blue Horizon Medicals is very pleased to announce the launch of our new national Vitamin B12 Injection service. Using only Hydroxocobalamin from NHS approved suppliers, and registered band 5 nurses we do everything we can to ensure a quality, convenient and risk free three step process.
You'll be contacted by our national service team to arrange a nurse visit convenient to you.
1000MCG OF HYDROXOCOBALAMIN VIA INTRAMUSCULAR INJECTION
This new service fulfils a long-awaited need for those who cannot prove a medical reason for needing B12 supplementation, or who may be unable to access regular or more frequent B12 supplementation via the NHS. Our clients will receive 1000mcg Hydroxocobalamin via intramuscular injection at their home. Read Further...
VITAMIN B12 INJECTIONS IN THE UK - YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED.
1. Is it safe to have Vitamin B12?
2. Why can't I get B12 injections from my own GP?
3. I have been told my levels are fine, are they?
4. I'm not sure, my test says I'm ok, but my symptoms suggest B12 deficiency...how will I know?
5. I would like to try it, how often should I have the injection?
6. Can I just order the kit from you without the nurse visit?
7. Where will I be injected, does it hurt?
8. What does the injection solution contain?
9. I have heard that Methylcobalamin may be more effective than Hydroxocobalamin when injected. Is that true?